NDCO’s membership is made up of elected Democrats from counties all over the country. NDCO provides campaign support to elect first-time office holders and reelect incumbent Democrats. With the help of our members, Democrats are able to mount professionally run campaigns at the county level. NDCO is governed by a thirty-member Board of Directors. The Board is made up of five officers and twenty-five at-large members who are elected in odd-numbered years at the NDCO Winter meeting.
Who is a member?
Any incumbent elected county official of any state of the United States, the District of Columbia, and territories as recognized by the Democratic National Committee, who is a member of the Democratic Party.
How to become a registered member
All one has to do is make a secure $35 contribution via the link provided.Join NCDO
Why should I become a registered member?
- Registered members receive the following:
- Access to NDCO events in Washington, D.C. and around the country.
- Campaign consulting provided by political professionals.
- Information about what NDCO is doing on the ground in states.
- Access to digital campaign and organizing tools along with training.
- Access to NDCO campaign trainings in states across the country.
- Invitations to participate in NDCO webinars and online training.